1. Tell us about yourself! How did you start your specific craft?
I started screen printing while taking Printmaking classes from Noel Anderson at DAAP
2. Has DAAP had any influence on the way that you create art?
Yes, my classes and professors and classmates informed the way in which I critique and create art
3. Do you have a favorite DAAP memory?
When my professor ripped me a new one during a solo critique
4. How do you want to grow your brand in the future?
By forming friendships with cool companies and good people
5. Do you have any advice/words of encouragement for people who want to start their own business?
You can absolutely do anything you try hard enough at, just make sure you don't lose your friends + remember to call your mom
6. What do you love most about the maker community?
"A rising tide lifts all ships"
7. What is something you’re super excited about for the future of your business?
Getting to be a part of cool projects with good people